View Single Post
      05-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #40
Hoops
Brigadier General

Drives: Merc E350 Sport Estate (265)

Garage List
Red - dont be a cock mate - you havent specced your car with EDC - good on you and well done, who gives a fuck?? I have got EDC and a FULLY loaded car to boot, woopy fucking do and again, who gives a fuck?? This has become a pointless subject and i think pretty much everyone reading this tired of it long ago. Im not a fucking mug so dont treat me like one by talking crap about the CSL and EDC. I owned a CSL - have you?? And before you jump on yet another band wagon - my issue was with themetz and his comment about him trying a car with EDC for a day and deciding in his infinite wisdom that it wasnt worth it - and my "light hearted" retort was aimed at the fact that he couldnt possibly know what hes talking about if hes given it a day to decipher what BMW technicians have probably taken years to develop!!
It strikes me you are a far more bothered about the fact you havent got EDC than i am!!! Maybe he protesteth too much!!?? You ordered yours without EDC - live with it!!! I on the other hand dont need to concern myself with the issue because i DO have EDC and im very pleased about it, thanks all the same!!