View Single Post
      05-02-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 11|Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:35:72
United_States
Rep

Drives: Race car->

more track questions

i talked to a shop yesterday about getting my car ready for the track. stricly bmw in bellevue. talked about tire choices and square vs stagered setups as well as various other brake and shifter mods. they were telling me that in order to get the max benefit out of a square set up i would need to adjust my camber and then would be sacrificing feel and drivabilty when i switched back to my stagered street setup. for someone who will proabably do track days a couple times a year, am i better off just looking at a good stagered setup with an r tire for the track or square? can someone explain please. my concern is burning up 2000 set of ps2's on the track when i could have a dedicated set that saves my ps2's life a little.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|