04-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #253
AMJ_77
Captain
Canada
Rep

Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
If anyone is thinking about the AA ECU flash it is a killer deal right now, HALF price $ 595 USD, killer deals!!

Call AA directly if you wanna get the ball rolling, excellent service there but they are getting busy due to Bimmerfest being this weekend.
Thanks for all the help Glenn! Never pulled the trigger due to the fact I need the car right now, oh well. JLevi offers it for 795 at no cost for shipping (they send you the shipping label) so I will go with them if Dinan's ECU flash is no good.

P.S. I bought the dinan exhaust today and it will go on with my Diff on May 15th. Still debating about the x-pipe with HFC. Seems like that adds pretty decent gains but I am just worried about the noise, need to here yours Glenn!

After all of this I am probably doing the stereo too! Scotty's car sounded amazing, exactly how I like it. Man this car is eating money. I am doing this instead of the brakes like you maniacs! I think this thread has been detrimental to my wallet since I started talking with you guys!

Last edited by AMJ_77; 04-30-2009 at 07:42 PM.