View Single Post
      04-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #36
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa

Drives: :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD0977 View Post
I deceided to go with the Ericsson kit, instead of the RdSport one. It will get installed next week (Front,sides,rear) and I got to find a good exhaust shop to install the Ericsson exhaust, although it has the RdSport one for now. Im also waiting for a set of Dymags and 360's, both which will arrive in 3 weeks.Then, Im still waiting for RdSport to finalize the tunning, but the car is already putting down 421HP/332TQ at the wheels on 91 gas, here is a link:http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253593. I also need to find a good dyno shop in Broward, Dade or WPB, to dyno the car with 93 and 100 gas, if you guys can help me find one, I would really appreciate it. I just put this info here just so you guys know my car is not technically done, but it will be in the next couple of weeks. Im just happy to be getting my car back...
I Bet! Thanks for the info/ update I think I may just go for the engine mods instead of the full kit, but not certain yet. I think I'll wait until all of the quirks get worked out and you, original few brave hearts have some mileage on the new engine

To keep this post on topic... Here's a zoomed out map of the meet spot on I-95 & 183rd of where we'll be meeting you guys.

Here's the Zoomed In version, as well:

Should be a great roll in to the meet, representing Miami Bimmers
MAZNG is offline   United_States