04-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #1
Major General

Drives: 15 Mercedes SL63 + 17 RR TD6

FS: Vorsteiner Front & Rear Diffuser- - SOLD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:

Item Interest

Hey Guys,

I wasn't planning on starting a for sale thread for these items, but I figured it would be best. I want to sell this locally if possible...but I am willing to ship at buyer's expense. Anyone interested in an Original Vorsteiner front and rear carbon fiber diffuser?

Both are slightly damageed, the clearcoat has cracked. I can have it painted body color if someone wants it to match any color you like or you can take it as is. I was hoping that my body shop could sand it down and reclear it and the cracks in the clearcoat would dissapear, but it doesnt seem to be the case. So I am willing to have it painted at my expense, to match your body color. The middle of the front lip is perfect, so a cool look would be to paint just the side and leave the middle in carbon fiber.

I have attached a few you can see the front is almost not noticable when on the car. The rear is cracked right above the right exhaust. If you opt to have it painted, I will have it done professionally and the cracked clearcoat will not be seen!

Let me know if your interested

KEEP IN MIND: the Carbon Fiber itself has NOT cracked. Its ONLY the clearcoat.

Attached Images
2015 Mercedes SL63 - Black/Black
2017 Range Rover HSE TD6 - White/Ivory
gone but not forgotten
2016 BMW X5d - Black/Black
2010 Audi R8 V10 Coupe 6MT - White/Red

Last edited by SlammedR8; 04-21-2009 at 11:31 PM.