You have to be very careful removing the connectors as they are easy to break if they are forced off and not removed carefully. I managed to break one and this resulted in a wire disconnecting and multiple errors showing up. Once the wire was found to be disconnected , I fixed the faulty wire and broken connector and everything worked perfectly.
If you know how to take everything apart, this can be done in an hour.
I was afraid of removing the steering angle sensor, but this ended up to be the easiest as the steps outlined what exactly had to be done.
Again a good write up- just some clumsiness on my part during the installation which did not result in any harm other than the wife going ballistic that I was messing up the car..lol.