View Single Post
      04-08-2009, 10:11 AM   #367
Major General

Drives: 2010 Audi R8 V10 + 2016 RR TD6

Send a message via MSN to SlammedR8
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
I told the guys to call you but they said you worked very far and are normally busy.

Damn... I really wanted to hear your Eisenman live.

I LOVE the tune and pulley. I would say its AMAZING and what a huge lower end power difference. 6th gear cruising at 120 I no longer need to downshift if I want to accelerate fast . 6th gear at 3k RPM has amazing pull now and doesnt feel like just an overdrive gear.

If someone is limited to under 2k in performance mods I would go : ECU , Pulley and Filter as the best BANG for the buck.

Oh and in answering the question above about my Macht Schnell filter... I got it from EAS who I found here on this board. When I didnt have my exhaust on I heard some additional sound but not since I put on my full system.

By the way ... I didnt get to SEE Charlies E46 M3 with the Turbo but he told me it has like 700 or 800 WHP ! SICK !

No worries, Ya Im about 25 minutes away from them, but I would have come down! Glad to hear your happy with the mods

I def agree with you, for under 2k in performance upgrades. the ECU/Pulley/Filter make the biggest difference. Those are 3 the mods I would say made the biggest difference and well worth every penny spent. Your right about 6th gear having enough pull to not need to downshift
2010 Audi R8 V10 Coupe 6MT-White on Red
2016 Range Rover HSE TD6-White on Ivory