Rep

Drives: e36, e46, e90 M3's

e9X Active Autowerke Full Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hello,

I had an e90 M3 and opted to do the Active Autowerke FULL exhaust setup on the car. Unfortunately, someone else crashed the car in the front right and the car has been deemed "totalled". I have since removed the Active Exhaust and Short Shift Kit. I absolutely LOVED this exhaust in every way! I had the exhaust on the car for only 3,000 miles and now I must sell it.

This is the kit with the rear mufflers, center x-pipe w/resonators, and the cat-delete pipes.

There is a very small scratch on one of the pipes(only visible if under the car), and a couple very small dings on the resonators(no punctures). The exhaust still lines up perfect and sounds the same as before.

Again, I absolutely loved this setup on the car and highly recommend it to anyone interested in upgrading their system.

I am asking $3300 o.b.o. shipped anywhere in the US. If you need reference of this setup, check out Active Autowerke's website.

If you are interested, please PM or email me directly at mpoweredauto@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

EDIT: I will sell the short shift kit for $300 shipped with only 3,000 miles on it(does not include shift knob)