View Single Post
      03-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
sard
Major

Drives: 2008 M3

Send a message via AIM to sard
20" BBS LM-R from [GT Motoring] :Agressive Spec:

Ordered these 8 weeks ago along with my KW Clubsports which arrived much earlier. The wheels were shipped from Japan. GT Motoring balanced/mounted Yokohama Advan Sports for me with TPMs and shipped them to me. They are spotless. Again I have to thank Jae over at GT Motoring for all of his help. He's very knowledgeable, was always there to answer my questions, courteous, and updated me on the progress of my order. He also threw in a couple of extras .

So here they are 20x9 et8 fronts with 255/30/20 tires. 20x10 et18 with 285/30/20 rears.

If you saw my car before with just the Clubsports, you saw it was pretty dumped. There was major rubbing with it that way. I raised it about 1/2 inch all around and now there's some rubbing on the right rear which I hope some camber will be able to fix. The fronts clear the fender fine but there is some rubbing on the fender well liner close to full turn.

Here are some quick pictures to show what the car looks like at different angles. I'll take some better photos later and post them in the photos section. On with the show.

Fresh off Fed Ex truck

Washed the wheels and applied a layer of Jetseal 109 (sealant)

Last edited by sard; 03-25-2009 at 09:34 PM.