View Single Post
      10-03-2006, 12:20 PM   #90
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarrant
Here is a list of your so called "ass kissers" that still have troops in Iraq.
Nations with troops currently on the ground in Iraq in harms way
USA
UK
S. Korea
Italy
Australia
Poland
Romania
Georgia
Denmark
El Salvador
Azerbaijan
Mongolia
Albania
Latvia
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Lithuania
Armenia
Bosnia & Herzegoviania
Estonia
Macedonia
Kazakhstan
Moldova
Fiji

We have disrupted many terrorist attacks in the US and worldwide and we have killed thousands of terrorists.
hahaha...great...the world is with us Without Moldova, Estonia, Kazahstan...ah, yes, and Fiji, the world will be a tough place for the USA. Get real man. And if you think 3 nurses is a big help in all this where we spend billions and almost 4000 (admitted) dead soldiers, then you're not living in reality. Anyway, they are all ass kissers as I said...

As for the disrupted crap -- that is what Bush occasionally tells us on the TV, otherwise his ratings will be NEGATIVE. I mean, all that is a joke -- if that looney on AA flight had a lighter with him, there will be more innocent dead. They decided to forbid all liquids on the flights, what a joke. I just returned from Asia 3 weeks ago, they took my tooth paste and wine because I told them I had it. A colleague traveling with me told them it was a vase (chinese wine) and they let it in. Then in the middle of the flight the guy walks out of the toilet with the tooth brush in his mouth and a huge paste in his hand. What a JOKE this all is! We have no freiken idea what they are planning the same as we had no idea prior to the 9-11...

So, continue watching O'Riley and feel safe if you want -- I don't.