View Single Post
      09-10-2005, 05:06 PM   #1
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat

Drives: 2006 325i

Send a message via AIM to cdheaven
I May or May Not Regret......

Hello.
I'm gonna rant and rave a little. feel free to reply with advice/bragging/agreements/etc etc.
After driving my car for almost 1,000 miles, and lurking this site nonstop, and starting to see a few other e90's on the road, i think i do regret not getting the 330. I always like to have the best. i feel like i built one of the best 325's(navi,xenons, heated/power front seats, bmw assist.) i got every option that i would use, and that didnt require leather(i would have liked a few of the features in the sport and premimum package, but im 100% against leather). and i feel like im missing out alot on not having the 330. i just walked past an alpine white one with its nicer wheels and chrome grill and im a little jealous.
the worst part is, i think i could have afforded it.
im 21 years old. i own a business. i JUST moved out of my parents house, and im trying to get my priorities in the proper order. because for a while they werent. when i had my last car(2003 acura tl-s) people that i was crazy for having a 32k dollar car and living with mom and dad. so i opted for the "cheaper" bmw in hopes to sort out whats more important a little.
Did i do the right thing?
i only locked into a 24 month lease. cause i was pretty sure this would happen. hopefully in 23 months im making a lot more money and i can get whatever is newer and exciting and have no regrets at all.