02-28-2009, 06:18 PM   #7
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
Wow. That is about the most terrible thing I have heard all week - it JUST eclipses having two close friends diagnosed with terminal cancer, and finding out another close friend has been being abused by her husband of 12 years, who has also lost their house, his job, and all savings due to a hidden cocaine habit.......

Dude. Look at it THIS way - it's not about how they screwed up your order. It's more about what are they going to do to make it RIGHT. Nobody's perfect (I have had Tire Rack orders screwed up - one, even to my ADVANTAGE). If they come through, give credit where it is due.
They're SPACERS. I have it on fairly good authority that your car will run fairly well without them (you might lack about 100bhp or so, but it will still function, I believe).

When the vendor makes it right, which they undoubtedly will, all will be well again. You can put away the automatic rifle, and stop watching reruns of "Falling Down"....

Just my two cents. Don't mean to trivialize. Really.
You know instead of buying an M3,get you like a $15,000 car and give the rest of the money to a cancer charity.Two of your close friends got diagnosed with cancer that will be a really nice thing to do for em. You know a $15,000 car will get you from point A to point B just fine.
Appreciate 0