View Single Post
      09-26-2006, 07:23 AM   #42
nostrum09
Second Lieutenant

Drives: E90 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarrant
Why do you keep calling solutions "black or white"? A solution to a problem is either right or wrong. As for your citation of the President's statement, it is very clear to me that a country can either help us in fighting the terrorists, or hinder us. This is known through that nation's actions not their words. I think the same could be said for our politicians in the US. It is just a political sound bite if someone says they are for fighting against terrorism, but then vote against every tool used by our intelligence community, law enforcement, and military to fight them. It seems liberals are more worried with how other people view them then acting on what is right.
"... it is very clear to me that a country can either help us in fighting the terrorists, or hinder us."

What about a country which chooses not to take part in this battle? They're not helping us, but they're not hindering us. Or is their lack of positive action indicative that they are against us?
nostrum09 is offline   United_States