SECDEF
United_States

Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrum09
As for convictions, liberals have them, too. We just realize that there's more to a situation than the black or white solution. The epitome of this black or white mindset (to me) was when Bush said that, "You're either with us, or against us in the fight against terrorism." So if a nation doesn't agree with the methods the U.S. has taken in the war on terror, that nation is suddenly against the U.S.?
Why do you keep calling solutions "black or white"? A solution to a problem is either right or wrong. As for your citation of the President's statement, it is very clear to me that a country can either help us in fighting the terrorists, or hinder us. This is known through that nation's actions not their words. I think the same could be said for our politicians in the US. It is just a political sound bite if someone says they are for fighting against terrorism, but then vote against every tool used by our intelligence community, law enforcement, and military to fight them. It seems liberals are more worried with how other people view them then acting on what is right.
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim