United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
Oh, thanks for clearing that up! So, by your definition Germany is generally corrupt and all germans sympathise with murderous dictators.

Sorry, must have missed that. But I didn' t expect any other answer than that from you anyway.

So tell me, why did you purchase a german car then? To support the 'Axis Of Evil'?

Go buy a Dodge, hide in shame.
Well I can't think of any other reason that you are denying that Germany was not one of the three countries involved in the oil for food corruption scandal with Saddam. You also seem to insinuate the Bush administration was somehow involved.

I am really confused what my vehicle has to do with the oil for food scandal. But to answer your question, I bought a BMW because I think it is the best quality vehicle for the money I spent. American cars in my opinion generally lack the quality. There are plenty of things I'm sure Germans buy for the same reason that are made in America. For instance the Luftwaffe uses some American built fighters, and all of their fighter pilots receive their fighter training from the US Air Force at Holloman Air Force Base, New Mexico.
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim