02-24-2009, 01:01 AM   #106
MatthewDavid
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 E92 M3 : Black/Black, DCT

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9 View Post
Hah, nice. First time I "cough cough" spent the night there, I went to my car at about 5:30 am to heard to work, to my suprise, my car was MIA.

After a quick reality check and near heart attack, I called SFPD. Sure enough, her resourceful landlord did not recognize my car, and instead of asking his two tenants if they happened to know the vehicle (which was blocking the garage my gf rented at that time), had my car towed!

Anyhow, there is another SSII M3 about 3 blocks down on Flibert, right by the cleaners.
Haha I'd have a heart attack if my M3 was towed. Tow tuck drivers = not gentle; I know, I've watched them tow cars out of my driveway many times. The SSII is a guy I work with, but he moved to Washington, so evidently it's just you and me. I think I see you driving in the area still? Maybe that was you I rolled by at the cleaners the other day...

Btw do you let your girl drive your car? If not, there's a girl also driving a SG E92; saw her at the Dateway, although didn't get a good look.