View Single Post
      02-17-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
Drives: 1999 BWM 328ic
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ohio

Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)

Angry Question on how to get a simple clip for my convertible top

I have a 328i convertible. Inside the car, there is a clip that has broken that attaches the plastic to the convertible frame (just above your head when you are sitting in the drivers seat) It is creating a vibration that is driving me crazy. Does anyone know where I can locate this tiny white plastic clip?
Deelje is offline  
Reply With Quote