View Single Post
      09-06-2005, 10:47 PM   #98
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!

Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
[quote=Petercat]

Good job with the donations. Did you tell the others at work and encourage them to do the same? Did you tell your customers? You may be able to get a lot more donated that way.

[quote]

i know that some corporations and employers will match what their employees donate. my employer did it with the tsunami so i donated $1,000.

this time my best friends dad matched to the dollar what we could group together between our group of friends. my friend shelled out $1,000, i shelled out another $1,000 and our other buddies shelled out in the high hundreds. so between his dad and us we got close to $10,000.

BTW, this is just my 2 cents but its amazing how politics can rear its head into any and every topic known to man. i dont think we should be arguing about what was done or what wasnt done. a natural disaster shouldnt be used as a political platform. instead of bashing bush or defending him focus your energies elsewhere. go donate some food or clothes or blood, anything else. theres a time and a place for everything. arguments for and against bush will surface no doubt, but lets help people right now.

-mike.

Last edited by puck724; 09-06-2005 at 10:57 PM.
puck724 is offline   United_States