View Single Post
      09-12-2006, 12:21 PM   #53
nostrum09
Second Lieutenant

Drives: E90 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarrant
Good idea, it's like you were bringing a knife to a gun fight! LOL I'm just kidding. You shouldn't stop debating. It is how you learn. You can also join some of our spirited discussions in the Americaoutloud.org forum which was started by an E90post member. Check it out, and feel free to continue the discussions here.

Barbara Bodine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Bodine
Unfortunately most people don't realize that the intelligence community, the military, and especially law enforcement are hindered by these kind of people every day. People worried more about their careers than the safety of others. It is sad the people that really care about saving lives are the front line people that have to risk loosing their jobs, getting sued, and even prosecuted for doing the right thing which may differ from some bureaucrat's political agenda.

BTW did anyone else get the impression she was on coke during that scene in the movie?
I took a look over at that forum -- I think I may have to join.

Though I did notice a couple of comments you wrote about me several days ago

I'll post something more specific to you over there :mad:
nostrum09 is offline   United_States