pawarrant
SECDEF

Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrum09
I also realize now that I should stick to debating social/economic policy and politics -- foreign policy debates are beyond me
Good idea, it's like you were bringing a knife to a gun fight! LOL I'm just kidding. You shouldn't stop debating. It is how you learn. You can also join some of our spirited discussions in the Americaoutloud.org forum which was started by an E90post member. Check it out, and feel free to continue the discussions here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrum09
BTW, who exactly was that Yemeni ambassador? Of all the people in the movie I got mad at (terrorists excluded), she was probably the one who angered me the most!
Barbara Bodine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Bodine
Unfortunately most people don't realize that the intelligence community, the military, and especially law enforcement are hindered by these kind of people every day. People worried more about their careers than the safety of others. It is sad the people that really care about saving lives are the front line people that have to risk loosing their jobs, getting sued, and even prosecuted for doing the right thing which may differ from some bureaucrat's political agenda.

BTW did anyone else get the impression she was on coke during that scene in the movie?
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim

pawarrant is offline   United_States