BMW320i
Colonel

Drives: '06 AW 320i

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to BMW320i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBob
There weren't any Muslims in the middle east or anywhere else for that matter until the rise of Islam less than 1400 years ago. The kingdom of Israel and Judah was established nearly 3000 years ago and the Israeli people have been living in the currently disputed area of the middle east since the Exodus from Eygpt which occured about 3500 years ago. Further discussion requires a knowledge of Roman history. The actions of the Roman Emperor Hadrian in particular.
yah, but the Muslims didnt come from other places 2 stay in the middle east, they were born middle-easterns, n stayd there...

and dont talk about the kingdom of Israel and Judah, where there a country called Israel about 200 years ago?? and r the Israelies people born in the middle east?? no. period

im accepting the fact that we can just ask Israelies 2 leave thier country, i just hate the fact that it has the nuclear power here, this doesnt make us safe...

19" velocity CSL replicas staggured // Continental sport contact 2: rear: 255/35/19, Front: 235/35/19 // Blacklines // rear OEM spoiler // y-connector // 30% v-kool tint all around // Black Roof/Mirrors // H&R Sport springs // H&R TRAK+ 15mm spacers //
BMW never makes ordinary cars . . .
BMW320i is offline   Oman