pawarrant
SECDEF

Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Casuist
Well, that's the simplified version. Actually, the reason why our leaders havenít, and wonít ever, do anything about the Illegal Immigration Invasion is the mega-wealthy of the world ultimately control what our leaders do. The poor, uneducated and exploited Illegal Immigrants are a boon to businesses both big and small. The actual cost of these Illegal Immigrants is paid for primarily by state and local taxes. The feds don't pay shit. It's the helpless local taxpayers that have to pick up the tab. I say helpless because no matter who we vote for, our country will ultimately continue to be sold out. Nothing short of a full scale revolution would come close to stopping this, and that would ultimately fail. Itís sickening, is what it is. It makes me sick, it makes me sad and it makes me angry.
That's the reason for the Republicans. The reason for the Dems is it is another minority group they can make into victim status to ensure they vote Dem legally or as yet another source of fraudulent voters.
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim

pawarrant is offline   United_States