United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforspeed
Question - what staunch support of the UN are you talking about?

Question - on what basis do you say my goal is to have people who don't agree with me 'banished from the site'

Both statements are complete nonsense.
Your statement about the UN is also nonsense. The UN is NOT responsible for foreign policy in china or zimbabwe. The leaders of those countries are.
1. You seem to be defending them pretty good so I consider that staunch support. I don't want to mischaracterize your support so clarify.

2. CMD was banished from the site for having what you considered to be offensive posts. I am not saying you had anything to do with his banishment but to continue to cry that people offend you when they are simply opposing your views could lead to our banishment.

3. Those nations I mention are on the UN Commission on Human Rights not just member states.
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim