United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrum09
Eeek, I've forgotten two things this time around!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/science...es/050413.html

Not sure where PBS stands on the political spectrum, but I do see the point you were making about Clinton. He was the first President to have a negative impact on federal funding for stem cells. It just took Bush to deliver the final blow.

They both suck on that account!
PBS = far left + government funded which basically means if they were a private business they would be out of business for lack of viewers.

Thanks for admitting the truth though about Clinton. One thing I must say is this post illustrates the difference between you and I. I am aware there is people trying to kill me and my family and you are worrying about some stupid stem cell. At this time in history winning the war on terror trumps everything. It seems you are living in some sheltered utopia where you can worry about those things. Personally I don't know what a stem cell is, and don't care what a stem cell is and I think your full of poop if you say you know all about these stem cells. Either that or you have way too much time on your hands. (disclaimer:lol j/k not meant to be offensive)
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim

Last edited by pawarrant; 09-11-2006 at 07:41 PM.