SECDEF
United_States

Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforspeed
No-ones crying - your post was aggressive and offensive. I don't appreciate that and I see little point in explaining my views on the UN to someone with an attitude as dismissive as yours.

You clearly have a problem with anyone who does not have the same ultra right wing political viewpoint as you and for some reason you consider it appropriate to attack people personally if they disagree with you in any way.

That is immature - I'm not.
This was my post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarrant
So you are a supporter of Cuba, Sudan, China, and Zimbabwe's human rights policies? Are you a supporter of the sexual abuse of children in the Congo? Did you benefit somehow from the Oil for Food Program in Iraq? What specifically is so good about the UN? What has the UN done for you?
All were questions based on your staunch support of the UN, none were personal attacks. It seems your goal is to have people who don't agree with you be banished from the site for being "offensive". In all of the attacks I've put up with every other post I've never once been offended.
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim