pawarrant
SECDEF

Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforspeed
Try reading it again and if you can't see why - get medical help.

Asking people if they support child abuse, because they see some value in the UN is pretty stupid and offensive in my book.

If that is the level of debate why should I waste time explaining my views on the UN? It hardly seems as if you would be interested.

Suffice to say I would rather live in a world with a UN than without it - and I would rather my country be in the UN then out.
What is sad is knowing that the UN committed the acts I mentioned, and yet still supporting them. I agree with BadBob, if you support those corrupt band of criminals invite them to your country. Our real friends are in NATO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforspeed
This is just stupid and offensive.

If you were mature enough to debate without resorting personal abuse it would be worth replying.
Quit it already with your "offensive" crying. Anything you don't agree with, you cry and say it is offensive hoping to get us kick off of the forum. That my friend is immature!
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim

pawarrant is offline   United_States