09-11-2006, 08:27 AM   #32
nostrum09
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Casuist
Please, if you don't mind, would name names and identify your sources?

Yeah, absolutely anything that cannot be viewed without bias should be "pulled off the air". Huh?

This is a docudrama about what led up to 9/11 based on what happened that led up to 9/11. In other words: facts that led up to 9/11.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with "spreading" blame. It has to do with the FACTS that led up to 9/11. Nothing more, nothing less.

I agree that there are more pressing issues, such as BORDER CONTROL and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. This is the primary ROOT cause of our laughable education system. Yeah, No Child Left Behind is, indeed, a complete and total joke.

I also agree we need to leave other counties alone and let them figure it out for themselves.

I also agree the war in Iraqi is bullshit. We need to pull out of there and let those folks kill each other. Why continue to do it for them.

I don't know where you live, but here in the United States our economy is BOOMING.

Here are a couple of quotes that will explain precisely why America is doomed:

"The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of it's continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities . . . " -- Theodore Roosevelt 1915

"You cannot become thorough Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. America does not consist of groups. A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular group in America has not yet become an American." -- Woodrow Wilson 1915
Is that you, CMD? (I mean this seriously). Your views are very similar, and you both drive the "2006 World Car of the Year." Though this profile says "Left Coast" for location...