pawarrant
SECDEF

Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrum09
"Your comments are too bizarre for me to respond to." Translation: "I can't think of anything to say about them, so I will make it seem like you don't know what you're talking about."
No, actually it means I can not comprehend calling the US some imperialistic power. The only response to it is that you are absolutely wrong. Here is the definition of Imperialistic:The policy of extending a nation's authority by territorial acquisition or by the establishment of economic and political hegemony over other nations.

No nation in the history of the world has been so powerful, and yet used its power to do more good for the world. Every nation we have defeated in war, we built up to their betterment and left them to govern themselves instead of taking their land and riches. You are just plain wrong, or lying when you made that statement. It is hard to respond to a statement that is that irrational.

As for the letter Harry Reid wrote, it has been well published in the media. I listened to an interview of the producer of the mini-series on Sean Hannity today. He confirmed the show has been edited in response to this political pressure from the Dems. He said from the beginning the mini-series was considered a docu-drama by ABC. Where is the valiant ACLU now to defend this artists freedom of speech and expression?

As for you characterization of the FCC as "an extension of the Christian right", that too is wrong. In fact the FCC is a bureaucratic regulatory organization filled with union civil service employees. Most of us on the right are hardly supporters of big government bureaucracy. And by the way what is your problem with Christians. It seems throughout this thread you write as if Christians were bad and a problem of this country. This really shows how out of touch you are considering the great majority of Americans are good Christians.
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim

pawarrant is offline   United_States