darkcloud
Colonel

Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ex
The Texas Longhorns will win on saturday night. Our streak will continue and Gene Chizik's streak will continue. Oh and did I mention I'm going to the game! I cannot wait for the tailgating to begin early early saturday morning.

And about the Troy Smith thing, the greatest college football player to ever wear #10 is and always will be Vince Young of the mighty Texas Longhorns.

Hook 'em Horns!

31-21 Texas!
Vince Young had ONE good year. That doesn't make him a god. And if you really new what you were talking about you'd know the only reason texas won last year is because of the referees. Everyone that cared about that game knew that. Smith was coming off a suspension as well as we started Zuck(Zwick), but that's last year. This is now. Texas has showed they can win one year so far, and beat inferior competition like USC. OSU has been in the top 10 the past several seasons. This will be another one of those years.

You guys were actually excited about beating on a shitty team last week. That just filled your frosh QB with more hot air. But I will tell you this. We will for sure win on saturday. You cannot keep up with our offense. Ginn, Pittman, and Smith will be all over you! Picture the pictures above but with longhorn jerseys on.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
darkcloud is offline   United_States