View Single Post
      09-01-2008, 08:41 PM   #109
PA135i
Major

Drives: 2008 SGM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyGams View Post
stop it. perhaps i should not have posted my comment on the internet because it is an emotional reaction to the news, but i know what i feel.

i just feel for the daughter. she is being thrown to the media wolves against her will because her mom wants to go for a seat of power. a teen is pregnant on a national stage. this girls life is going to be under a microscope and she has a baby. take the republican/democrat out of it for a second. that sux.

not every kid wants to be the daughter of the VP, especially when they have a teen pregnancy.

and could you chill with the "off base". that would insinuate that im wrong. I have never heard of a wrong emotional reaction. I'll keep my mouth shut because this is an independent talking to republicans, im never going to break through. I feel for the daughter, is all, over the next couple months
Sorry, Scott. Did not mean to insult you. Her daughter was the daughter of a Governor. That is kind of a spotlight position. Postion of power. I feel for her also and I'm sure she will be given the best care possible. Obama has even told the press to call off the dogs. Lets see if it works.
PA135i is offline   United_States