View Single Post
      08-31-2008, 08:39 AM   #49
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep

Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge350 View Post
You can spin it, flip it, analyze it any way you want, but reasonable people who have spent their lives working around and in government see this selection for what it is...crazy bullshit!!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/13001.html

“It would be one thing if she had only been governor for a year and a half, but prior to that she had not had major experience in public life,” Dallek said of Palin. “The fact that he would have to go to somebody who is clearly unqualified to be president makes Obama look like an elder statesman.”

McCain did Obama a huge favor. Now it's going to be very hard to rail against Obama's "inexperience" when he has the 18 month governor of a sparsely populated state anchoring his campaign. How much "executive experience" can you give her when there's only 600,000 people in the whole state??

Where have you gone, John McCain? And who's the Republican running for president? The guy who ran in 2000 wouldn't have pulled crazy bullshit just to get elected.
Very well put Edge!! Long time no see man. :biggrin: Anyhow, I have a feeling she will only give his campaign legs up until the convention. I hear W isnt speaking anymore b/c of the hurricanes. I really wish he was there. I want people to have a visual of McCain/Bush. Oh well.