08-15-2008, 02:11 PM   #2
JB135i
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 135i

Sorry, that just isn't funny.

But since we are into politcal humor try this one-

Question(s):

What has 143 days experience (at announcement)

wants to kill babies who didn't quite die during the "official" abortion

doesn't want America to be independant in regard to energy

insults Americans- And itís not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who arenít like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations

hangs with terrorists (William Ayers) and anti-American pastors (Jeremiah Wright/James Meeks/Michael Pfleger)

hangs with crooked bastage Tony Rezko

has a co-chairman (Durbin) of his campaign that compares our military to nazi's- If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime -- Pol Pot or others -- that had no concern for human beings," Durbin said. "Sadly, that is not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners."

is playing the racecard, but denouces race as an issue, he is half black and half white, but he and is minions always say he is black, he is just as much white, so by that action THEY are playing the race card (please note I don't care if a dude is purple, race doesn't matter a bit, its the other stuff that's important)

says America is not the land of opportunity or what it once was, (paraphrasing) but yet he and his wife are college educated, wealthy and powerful (their lives are evidence their rhetoric is false)

Answer: It's not funny at all, but the answer is Democrat candidate for President, Barack Hussein Obama (yes I used his middle name, get over it)

P.S. Plus he has damn big ears...:wink: