so guys i figure i wont be able to get a 135 for awhile since i'm still in school however i still want a fun car to drive! An e46 3 is out cause i wont have time to maintain it no matter how much i still love the look. Also i noticed theres a ton of ex-mini/s2k owners so i thought i'd ask here, HELP ME DECIDE!
- currently in college, but i want something FUN
- fuel economy since money's a little tight
- reliability for the same reason, and i wont have too much time to DIY
- dont really drive ppl around but wouldn't mind a backseat just so i can throw stuff there(ie: will s2000 trunk suffice for backpack, books, other school related junk)
- wont be tracking the car
- oh and i'll be going to school in San Diego so the vert wont be a problem(i really dont care one way or the other)
- i know the s2k has an amazing gearbox but how does the mini compare?