Between Izzo and Larry, most of the good ones were taken, but here's a few more:
1. Should I get active steering?
2. I put in my order but I don't have a production number!
3. I got my production number but owner's circle has my options all screwed up!!!
4. Anything related to LSD (and not the trippy kind).
5. And finally...enough about the comfort access! Some love it, some hate it, the rest of us eagerly waiting of the opportunity to have an opinion, once we get our cars...
Of course, all of this was new to me just a few months ago. :smile:
The 1-series is compact, endlessly involving, and absurdly fast...It is also more fun than a caffeinated circus monkey. - Automobile.
Crimson Red/Terra 135i, delivered 4/19/08, traded in 9/8/08. Recovering addict, still a fan.