United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 Melbourne Red 328xi Sport

Garage List
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pawarrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper
The one thing that is most striking about the USA is how close minded, ill informed and truely frightening are the view of the average good 'ol boys. Your comment is indicative of the essence of the problem. You truely believe there is something about being born in America that makes your view of the world superior to all others and that somehow, noone else should be allowed to comment on your choices and actions. Rather ironic given the way your country interferes in everyone elses lives.

Luckily the corporate world doesn't think the same way or I would be in trouble
I just think its funny that a foreigner is lecturing me, and basically saying I shouldn't be allowed to vote in my own country. It's even funnier that your home country has about the same policies regarding these topics as ours. It's even more funny that your lecturing on the USA being some sort of police state, and yet our law enforcement operates under more restrictions than in your own country. Can you explain what freedoms you do not have when you are the USA that you have in your home country?
Retired: 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather Wood Trim