View Single Post
      08-17-2006, 12:44 PM   #8
tl_boy
Major

Drives: tl

Good news. Again, there are other ways to know about terrorist attacks without invading the privacy of our homes. Again, we were warned about specific threats from Phillipine intelligence prior to 9/11 but failed to act. Again, the hijackers were on student visas, but never showed upto classes... these are red flags that should have been considered, and were not. What good would wire tappings do? My sister is liberal, I'm moderate. We argue about terrorism and other world events on the phone all the time. I'd hate for the government to arrest me, or one of us if they were tapping our lines and thinking wer'e up to something. Its a waste of tax payer dollars. Send moles into Mosques, milita groups, etc. that's what we should be doing.

E90 Mods (work in progress): Euro Xenon Headlamps, 19" ASA AR-1's with Toyo T1R 235 fronts and 275 rears, Breyton style front spoiler, Breyton style rear spoiler, Huper Optik 40% Tint, TiAG with Black 'ette and Aluminum trim, Chrome grills, chrome exhaust, Hartge lowering springs, PMB Hyperwhites.