View Single Post
      08-14-2006, 08:31 AM   #12
tl_boy
Major
Rep

Drives: tl

Jason,

I respect that. But must an entire thread be closed due to one poster's inappropriate photo/comment? BTW, I too found that picture offensive and inappropriate. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
No mystery about it, I deleted them. One was an offensive picture (targeted towards Muslims (and not terrorists) in general) and the other was a response to the picture.

I am as aware of and sensitive to the terrorist threats and actions as much as anyone else. I live and work in NYC and have worked in the World Trade Center before they were destroyed. However, being frustrated/mad at a situation does not call for posting material that may be offensive to a group as a whole. If you guys want to post funny material depicting terrorists, fine. But, most of what I've had to remove from off-topic has been against Muslim/Islam in general.

E90 Mods (work in progress): Euro Xenon Headlamps, 19" ASA AR-1's with Toyo T1R 235 fronts and 275 rears, Breyton style front spoiler, Breyton style rear spoiler, Huper Optik 40% Tint, TiAG with Black 'ette and Aluminum trim, Chrome grills, chrome exhaust, Hartge lowering springs, PMB Hyperwhites.