Thread: Quit smoking
View Single Post
      01-15-2009, 06:28 PM   #27
40yroldawakening
Lieutenant

Drives: e90 335i

Garage List
07 e90 335i  [0.00]
today is day 15 for me, I also did the resolution deal for the new year.

I am 41 and have smoked since I was 15. I tried to quit a few times before, once I made it 3 weeks, and the other only a few days. I have the support of my wife, who also is trying to quit. She actually quit for 2 years after her stroke at the age of 40, but she started back up a year ago.

I still have the cravings though, I won't lie about that. You know what pisses me off the most is when people say " Man, you have gone 15 days without them, you have it whipped, you shouldn't even want one now" BULLSHIT, everyones system is different, I take it day by day. My stressful job doesn't make it easy, but I am doing it, and am proud as hell !!!!
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
40yroldawakening is offline   United_States