StrifeM3
Colonel

Drives: 2013 MCB E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to StrifeM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post
hatorade? Please How was I spreading any hate?

Im getting married in 4 months, but I've never felt the need to show scantily clad pics of her online nor anywhere else. It's just a different level of respect for a person you supposedly want to spend the rest of your life with.

Im chill and understand its all in good fun. I guess its one thing to post pics of your GF scantily clad, but your fiance is another.

Look at what you wrote . He was proud to show a pic of his fiance and some of other members wanted to see more, nothing wrong with that. Oh yea things have changed, it is not the 80's or 90's anymore. There nothing wrong of showing pics of your fiance, and it seems he is proud to show pics which you should be of your fiance or girlfriend. You might be a little more conservative then others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1000 View Post
After buying the M, I now consider oil companies drug dealers.
StrifeM3 is offline   United_States