View Single Post
      01-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
e46e92love
Brigadier General

Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Send a message via AIM to e46e92love
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSPEM3 View Post
Every weekend is ticket frenzy in NJ. Every time I drive on the Interstate in NJ I see at least two multi-car wolf packs, plus several other single encoutners.
Crossing into PA from NJ is likel going to speeding heaven. I can go for hours without seeing a PA trooper or anything remotely like an unmarked car.*

* Your mileage might vary.
Its because PA troopers have nothing to prove. They all stand 6'2 or bigger and realize their job is to protect and serve, not harass and annoy. PA troopers will pull you if you mess up, but they are reasonable and don't make it personal. They give you your ticket and move on and many times will reduce the fine if you cooperate and don't try to BS them. Great guys, never met a bad one, even the ones who nailed me for various speeding tickets

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
e46e92love is offline   United_States