View Single Post
      01-03-2009, 08:56 AM   #5
monsta
Brigadier General

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifecrisis View Post
NJ and DelVal BMWCCA are going to do club race and schools at NJMP this year. They'll be on Thuderbolt on June 8 and 9, and Lightning on Aug 21-23. It's about 2 1/2 hours from NYC. NJ CCA is also doing a one day school at Lime Rock on May 1. This is probably the best way for someone to get on these tracks - you'll have a great time and meet a lot of good people. The instructors are tremendous - you'll learn something new no matter how much experience you have.

Membership at NJMP is very reasonable, once you get past the intiation fee. I spent a lot of time there last year - there are a lot of guys coming down from NY and north Jersey. One bonus is that in additon to getting the track time, you and your immediate family get full access to all paid events, as well. It's a geat deal if you're a true "track rat". If not, join the CCA and have a blast with them. If you're not a member, use my number (272557) as a referral.
I'm going to be there on the 8th but on Lightning w/ my Ducati Club....I was looking on who was going to be there the 7th so I could have done back to back days 1 w/ car 1 w/ bike unfortunately I can't do the 9th......I think I'm going to sign up for that May 1 school @ Lime Rock I'm eager to get into trackdays w/ the car...

EDIT: BTW I think the Lime Rock day is on the 15th not the 1st....correct me if I'm wrong

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
monsta is offline   United_States