View Single Post
      12-31-2008, 12:29 PM   #19
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

I live in Toronto too and my car is in the garage for the winter. Mind you, I didn't want to drive it as a DD in the winter and I also have a beater.

If I were you, go on what the test drive impulse tells you. Yes, the RS4 has AWD and is a bit rarer but there are some others on this forum who also live here in the T-DOT who are running their cars on winter tires. I know even SlammedM3 is driving his car with winters and his car is really low and he says he has no issues.

Realistically, there are about 10 days a year I wish I had AWD, the other 355 days I'm happy I'm driving a RWD.

Go on what you think is better looking to your eyes and what makes you feel better after your test drive. Don't let the snow of our city be the deciding factor.

Cheers!
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"