Orb
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by doba_s View Post
good info Orb ... thanks for your input

what would you say about Dinan and H&R springs for e92 m3 ? would it be in the same category as KW or closer to the stock specs ?

thanks.
I really don’t have much to say about H&R lowering springs as they seem to be marketed for those who want a drop that is cheap. The Dinan solution look to be a good one but I am not sure I would buy another suspension system that will has not discloses spring rates. Dinan will most likely disclose the spring rates if you ask them as they seem to be fairly upfront when asking these questions. You be surprised what info one can get with a phone call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blip Bavarian View Post
Orb, Thanks for all the great info. I think i speak for all of us when i say that we greatly appreciate your explanations.

What setup would you use on an M3? Or would you leave it stock?
The M3 is great handling car on the track in stock form. It does everything well when in the right hands. If you start tracking often then a suspension system upgrade is worth it. I would be staying stock or do modest upgrade like the Dinan solution if they disclosed the spring rates. For a track solution, I would go with the Moton or JRZ at the moment as they can be easily customized and most importantly they have people to help you with this.

Orb
Appreciate 0