12-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #9
Technic
Lieutenant General

Drives: 2012 E92 M3, 2014 528i

Garage List
2004 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIS4 View Post
I was about to say the same thing about the reliability of the 3sixty.2. The bluetooth module has been known to take a crap on the unit which leaves you with no way to make adjustments. Because of that, the popularity of this unit has died off since it's release.

There are some other processors that are supposed to be released soon that might fit the application but nobody knows when these will actually hit the market. They are the Audison BitOne and the JBL MS-8. Both are 8 channel processors that can do speaker level input summing and DSP processing. Basically they are like the Audiocontrol DQXS with the addition of speaker level inputs, signal summing, and fully adjustable filter slopes. I had a chance to go through the manual of the Audison unit and it looks very promising but I heard the prototype models had some issues that need to be worked out before being released to the general public.
My second unit BT section went kaput within 3 months of use.

That MS-8 looks to me like vaporware, as it was announced 2 years ago and still is nowhere to be found. That BitOne looks like the perfect processor to the Logic7 and Premium OEM systems: http://www.caraudio-store.de/news/bitone1-0.pdf
Technic is offline   United_States