View Single Post
      11-18-2008, 09:16 AM   #18
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,352
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrencew83 View Post
HighQ: Was thinking to do ericsson front bumper before, but it will get scraped every time I get out of my garage..That's why I went with 3d design front lip instead... apparently, SF downtown is so unfriendly when it comes to drive with lowered car..

Shade: Hey Ernest, CF hood sounds interesting.. Does vorsteiner have any plan to offer hood for E92 M3?
LOL 80% was easy, the remaining 20% is what's difficult to figure out.... Don't worry, you'll be surprised very soon
What's up,

Vorsteiner is working on a hood for the E92 M3 right now. I will let you know when its ready. How's the car with the AA software? Did you get the DCT update?
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote