View Single Post
      11-18-2008, 05:33 AM   #14
lawrencew83
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 AW/Blk E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

HighQ: Was thinking to do ericsson front bumper before, but it will get scraped every time I get out of my garage..That's why I went with 3d design front lip instead... apparently, SF downtown is so unfriendly when it comes to drive with lowered car..

Shade: Hey Ernest, CF hood sounds interesting.. Does vorsteiner have any plan to offer hood for E92 M3?
LOL 80% was easy, the remaining 20% is what's difficult to figure out.... Don't worry, you'll be surprised very soon
__________________
--current--
2008 E92 M3... modded (previously known as Shade's car) -- in the process of makeover
--past--
2006 E60 M5... modded (sold)
2005 Audi S4... fully modded (sold)
lawrencew83 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote