View Single Post
      11-14-2008, 01:31 PM   #10
///Mfurious

Drives: 09' E92 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorsteiner View Post
If you actually bought an authentic Vorsteiner Rear Diffuser and have proof of puchase and the corresponding authenticity card we will exchange it for you at no charge.

We have had no complaints on our original Vorsteiner VRS diffusers for the E92 M3 Coupe.

Please contact us at info@vorsteiner.com
are you talking bout the sticker? or sumthn credit card? cuz i took it off the diffuser and thre it away all i have is a recipt also if you guy still have the photos vivid racing sent you from me you might know me....when i first got it they sent the partial cf diffuser then i returned it for the full cf cuz dats wat i ordered...also i complained to you guys about it haveingsum unfinished edges...but anyways its a vorsteiner product i can send u a copy of the recipt if u really would exchange it...but i kinda have it hard to belive youd trade my 800dollar piece (i payed and waited forever)....in exchange for a 1300dollar diffuser...but i remember the sicker it said sumthing short

official vorstiener product or sumthn like that having ur logo...anyways all i have is a recipt ill post sum pix of diffuser