Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Thanks for the perspective. Actually, I tried the stock setup on the track and wasn't all that comfortable with the pedal spacing there either. I have trimmed my initial extension plate design down considerably (too much extension to begin with) and am now at a rather small extension distance. That was all I needed as it works great!

I see your point about power assist though. Yes, that is where the term "heel & toe" comes from as I can see the need for using both the heel and the ball of your foot in that situation. And power assist does indeed allow you to accomplish the blip with just a roll without losing your hold on the brake pedal.

It turns out SportPlus on the track is not an optimal setting for other reasons; it does take away from your ability to control the throttle input carefully coming out of turns, etc.

so do u have "spec" on ur gas pedal? im looking now into ultimatepedal (look at my first post in this thread) - yah, i give up now.
out of the 3 pics u posted i like the last one, but i couldnt find it on their website (ultimatepedals.com)
!Xoible is offline   United_States