11-09-2008, 01:34 AM   #84
itofigari
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: F80soon/2010 Ducati 1198S RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLud View Post
AWESOME meet guys and thanks to everyone who came out, especially those who had to drive awhile to get there. Props to Blake for coming all the way from the Big D. James, mucho thanks to you for helping to get the word out.

There wasn't a single car out there that I didn't like, and it was pretty amazing how well all the different bimmers were able to carve up the twisties. I fell in love with the 135s. They more than held their own with all the M-cars, and looked sweet doing it.

Everyone post up so we know you made it back ok, and be sure to share any pics you've got. Robert, I expect HD video asap.

Sorry for not having my SSK installed yet, but that was out of my hands. After today, I just might have to get an exhaust as well.

Guillermo, I definitely hope to make it up to Austin for a track day with you -- that would be a great time.

Best part about today: my car finally hit 1,200 miles! I take it in for service this week.
Thanks for organizing this meet Tom. Great to meet all.
I will try and line up a species track day for us at Harris Hill Road....let's start planning.