View Single Post
      11-04-2008, 12:01 PM   #23
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General

Drives: 2007 E92 335i

How to play RIP? I'm not sure. I think they'll start AI at the 1. He HAS proven that he can be a distributor, and Billups wasn't a pass first point guard either, so the players on that team should be used to it. AI will provide dribble penetration as always, and this should allow rip to get even better looks than he did before. He'll hit them like he always does. Stuckey will sub in for either Rip or AI and the remaining guy will play the 2. So really, a 3 guard rotation for the 1 and 2 spots. That should work out really well for them. Rip can exert a greater effort on D because he'll get more rest. AI will be more effective in the playoffs because he wont have to be pedal to the floor 40 minutes a game. Stuckey will be fine.
2007 E92 335i - TC Kline DA Coilovers, HPA M3 Suspension Retrofit, Quaife LSD, Stoptech 6/4 BBK, Volk TE-37s, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Forge DVs, Stett OC, RB Turbos, Procede V5, PWM Meth, Helix IC, EAS DCI, Rixster VEI, M-Tech Sides, OEM Aero Lip, Rieger Spoiler, Vorsteiner V-35 Hood, Performance Steering Wheel, Anthracite Headliner, OSS Headlights
TheAcAvenger is offline   United_States